Have you heard about Database DevOPs and what this can do for you and your company in streamlining processes for your Database while eliminating pesky issues that are introduced by human mistakes? Have a read of my previous post Embracing Database DevOPs to find out what I mean. If you are in New Zealand and are looking to learn how to create a Database Deployment Pipeline using DevOPs Processes, why not register for this pre-conference event in Auckland as part of SQLSaturday #754.
During this full day of training from our Database DevOPs Evangelist you will learn:
- DevOPs Principles
- Database Lifecycle Management, Source Control and how to connect a database to it
- Infrastructure as Code, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Implementing Continuous Delivery across multiple environments
- How to use Containers and Azure in your deployment pipeline
For your opportunity to register for this one time event this year in Auckland tickets are available here.
- When: Friday August 31, 2018
- Where: Auckland, New Zealand
- Cost: NZ$365.00 + Fees and Charges
Disclaimer – SQL Masters Consulting is not organising or part of the organisation of this pre-conference training event. Please read the terms and conditions as set out by the organiser of the event.